Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to understand score difference

tag
tayjoemom2628
Valued Member

Re: Need to understand score difference

I had the card for 4 years and the limit is $500. It's the only chase card I have. I have two 30 days late from March 2015

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tayjoemom2628 wrote:

I had the card for 4 years and the limit is $500. It's the only chase card I have. I have two 30 days late from March 2015

Yeah I can see why you want a CLI after having that limit for 4 years.  As I mentioned before a lot of what Chase does is based on their internal score for you but i think those two lates being less than a year might hurt your chances.  On the other hand while I certainly recognize the desire to not waste a HP, ultimately you're going to have to take the risk.  HPs while not desirable are not the horrible credit destroyer that they are often portrayed. I have quite a few myself and my 3 scores are all above 800.  I wish I could tell you for sure one way or the other but that's pretty much impossible.  Maybe wait until March when the lates turn a year old and then try.

Message 12 of 16
tayjoemom2628
Valued Member

I will do that. Thanks for your help

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tayjoemom2628 wrote:

I will do that. Thanks for your help

You're very welcome and good luck.

Message 14 of 16
tayjoemom2628
Valued Member

I know I said I would wait until March to apply for the CLI but something told me to try and I did. I was able to get a $1500 increase so now my limit is $2000 and I'm happy with that.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since it was Chase that 624 is probably their CARS score, not Fico.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.