arenaboy1

Needing to boost my score

[ Edited ]

I just recently got another credit card to bill my score I lost 7points I got 4points back can anybody help me boost my score faster

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Needing to boost my score

OP, I split your post to form a new one here. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else. If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

The new credit would be a drain on score but you'll see points return over the next several months. 

What else is holding back your score? How is your CC utilization? Do you have any negative accounts reporting? If you haven't done so recently I recommend purchasing a FICO report from here. It'll list the top 1-4 negative things that hurt your FICO score the most. Armed with that info, you can target the most impactful items and go from there.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+