Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New FICO08

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New FICO08

Christine wrote:

... I documented that Fair Isaac adds entirely fictitious late payments to artificially lower the FICO scores and many other FCRA violations at CreditLegislation.org

Just the facts ...

Interesting ... Christine's forum is the first one I've seen that allows no one to post except the administrator ...
Message 51 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

masdeocho wrote:

Christine wrote:

... I documented that Fair Isaac adds entirely fictitious late payments to artificially lower the FICO scores and many other FCRA violations at CreditLegislation.org

Just the facts ...

Interesting ... Christine's forum is the first one I've seen that allows no one to post except the administrator ...

Apparently she thinks people here are idiots too.   
Message 52 of 74
trc1963
Established Member

("My point is simply this: If someone is going to steal private and personal information from me and make a profit from it, make it next to impossible to fix any incorrect information while it negatively affects me, not pay any damages caused by the misinformation, not pay me or even ask my permission to hold, record, and sell this information about me, then it is up to me to locate and exploit my own way of earning my deserved commission through the faults in that very system.")

I agree with you 100% Bairy!  This whole systems is extremely flawed, and needs to be completely overhauled, by the people.  No one should be making a profit from my personal information, and allowed to make up incorrect information about me and tell the world.  It's wrong, wrong, wrong!

This forum has a awsome group of people in it.  It we could revamp the system and make the changes with suggestions that everyone in this forum has contributed to it would be an great and honest credit reporting company.

Only the the ones with big money can make these decisions for us, afterall its whats best for ....Them!
(08/15/07) TU 643, EQ 660, EX653
(11/16/07) TU 643, EQ 685, EX653
(01/05/08) TU 660,EQ 660, EX685
Message 53 of 74
dizzier
Established Contributor

Smiley Very Happy woohoo! I made it into someone's blog post. Sweet.

I almost feel famous! I knew all of my procrastinating would pay off in the end.

*goes back to doing productive grad school type things*

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 54 of 74
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

dizzier wrote:
Smiley Very Happy woohoo! I made it into someone's blog post. Sweet.

I almost feel famous! I knew all of my procrastinating would pay off in the end.

*goes back to doing productive grad school type things*

That makes two of us, dizzier!Smiley Very Happy

Barry
Message 55 of 74
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

OMG... that was hyterical.

Love this part "When I contacted Fair Isaac’s Barry Paperno, he lied about those late payments and stated that they are not included in the score. "
Message 56 of 74
marty56
Super Contributor

With no disrespect to some fellow Christians, the concept of piggybacking and AU to boost credit scores reminds me of the medieval concept of indulgences.

On a lighter note, I went to Christine's site and found it to be very funny.  The people who work at the CRAs must feel really cool now.

Message Edited by marty56 on 11-28-2007 02:10 PM
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 57 of 74
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Christine wrote:
There is absolutely NOTHING fair about FICO scores.

And that's of course the INTENTION of credit scoring:  redistributing assets from the working people to the wealthy.

I documented that Fair Isaac adds entirely fictitious late payments to artificially lower the FICO scores and many other FCRA violations at CreditLegislation.org

When I contacted Fair Isaac's Barry Paperno, he lied about those late payments and stated that they are  not included in the score. Then I proved to him that FICO scores DO rate those fictitious lates.  He demanded that we dispute with the CRA, which of course can not possibly delete late payments it is not reporting.  Finally Barry deleted the lates for my client.

Then I told my clients and subscribers to email Barry directly, but he refused to assist them.

And that's just ONE example of how Fair Isaac ARTIFICIALLY lowers scores and FORCES many millions into default and bankruptcy.

FICO scores do NOT predict defaults, they CAUSE defaults.

Just the facts ...

Christine

This is only a bad dream!

Message Edited by fused on 11-28-2007 11:35 AM
Message 58 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not a bad dream, FICO scoring is a nightmare and I'd LOVE to wake up! 

However, not only am I awake, but I've been analyzing FICO scores since they became mandatory for mortgages in the mid 90s.

There's the screenshot of the report and I even added the detailed explanation.  The DOCUMENTATION proves that there's a serious PROBLEM with late payments MADE UP by Fair Isaac's scoring software, late payments that are NOT reported by the CRA.

Apparently the posters here think it's FUNNY that millions of people were forced into subprime mortgages and are now losing their homes, families and some even their lives -- because of FICO scoring "bugs." 

Barry, if there's ANYTHING at all that's not accurate in my posting here or at my site, PLEASE let my know exactly what that is.

Since the fictitious late payment "bug" has NOT been fixed as I continue to see myFICO reports with those fictitious late payments, I can only assume that it is actually a  bug  by design, not just incompetence.

I'm going to send out a press release about the fictitious late payments and I'll forward it to members of the House Financial Services Committee.  Also, I'm writing a book about credit, scoring, banking, the real reasons for the subprime crisis, etc. 

So please advise if there are ANY inaccuracies whatsoever.

Thank you!

Christine

Message 59 of 74
marty56
Super Contributor

Apparently the posters here think it's FUNNY that millions of people were forced into subprime mortgages and are now losing their homes, families and some even their lives -- because of FICO scoring "bugs." 

Actually whats funny is that you think the subprime mortgage crisis was cause by FICO scoring bugs when I know for a fact it was caused by Global Warming/George Bush.

What is even funnier is that you complain about peole in this forum, where anyone is free to offer an opinion, no matter how far-fetched or stupid it might be and yet you allow no one to post in your forums.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 60 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.