Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Monthly Report???/Mobile App Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Monthly Report???/Mobile App Help

Hey guys,

So I was wondering if myFico does a new 3 bureau report monthly? Or do I need to buy a new report each time? I really enjoy the 24 hours score changes and alerts, but Id like love to have a new report each month! 

Also on the mobile Iphone app, it doesnt change anything. Just has the scores from the first time I started using myfico. Would be nice if I got a notification and/or email alert change. Kind of being picky, but just questions. 

Thanks ladies and gents! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Monthly Report???/Mobile App Help

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys,

So I was wondering if myFico does a new 3 bureau report monthly? Or do I need to buy a new report each time? I really enjoy the 24 hours score changes and alerts, but Id like love to have a new report each month! 

Also on the mobile Iphone app, it doesnt change anything. Just has the scores from the first time I started using myfico. Would be nice if I got a notification and/or email alert change. Kind of being picky, but just questions. 

Thanks ladies and gents! 

3B alerts are daily, 3 view report is once a yearSmiley Embarassed

3B alerts are not yet available on iphone app yet. Hopeully they would release by end of year.

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Monthly Report???/Mobile App Help

Thanks for letting me know!! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.