cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New...... Please Help with Why score didn't change!?!?

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: New...... Please Help with Why score didn't change!?!?

The CCCS TL has no affect on your FICO score so if it was changed to Closed by Consumer, you would see any score change.  It is more common under CCCS to see closed by grantor.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 21 of 24
jmill012

So I broke down and broke down and bought a new score today and what do you know it went from a 669 to a 710.  Yet the score watch was still showing 669.  I think it is useless.

Is the Score Watch a waste of money?  Does it work?  Anyway thanks for all the help guys.  I do appreciate it.

Message 22 of 24
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If your score just changed, or more accurately, if the triggering event for the score change just posted in the last day or so, your alert ought to come sometime today or tomorrow. There's around a 36-hour delay on Scorewatch notices going out. I get mine within 4 hours either way of notices from EQ Credit Watch Gold and from TrueCredit.

Congrats on breaking 700, and don't forget to reset your target to 710! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 24
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ditto on the delay. 1-3 days for myself.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.