Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New To This

tag
butterflydiamondj76
Established Member

New To This

So I am trying to understand all of this.... is this site the same as getting 3 credit bureau reports for free?  If so, how come I can only see the score for Experian?  I'm not convinced that all my accounts are listed in this report. Should I just pull all 3 credit reports anyway??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New To This

MyFICO gets all of its data from each of the 3 CRAs. So if you have purchased an Experian FICO report from here, it'll show the same accounts, inquiries, etc. as what you'd see if you pulled your report directly from Experian.com, annualcreditreport.com, or other services. The only difference between here and elsewhere is that myFICO offers a FICO score along with your report and shows you which accounts hurt and help your FICO. Other sites sell scores but they aren't FICO scores.

If looking to buy your reports whether be it for credit repair, preparing for a major loan app, or wanting to know about a specific creditor, always pull all 3 reports from somewhere. Not every creditor reports to all 3.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.