Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ultimate 3B+ doesn't seem to be working

tag
wife2froggy
Contributor

New Ultimate 3B+ doesn't seem to be working

I upgraded to get the monthly reports rather than quarterly as I am preparing for a house. Since upgrading I've only received a handful of alerts, mostly for Experian, no score changes at all. I just received my Experian Fico 8 score from one of my CCs and it is definitely higher than the myfico Experian, both being Fico 8. I am not happy about spending $40/month for the upgraded version that doesn't seem to work. Anyone else? No, I'm NOT looking at the alternate scores... just the ones that change on the dashboard.

On the road!
FICO 8 6/15/17 EQ 591 // TU 570 // EX 606

FICO 8 03/15/2021 EQ 702 // TU 700 // EX 699
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Ultimate 3B+ doesn't seem to be working

Are you 100% positive that you're generating score/report changes that actually trigger an alert?

See this list: http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/~/understanding-what-triggers-fico%C2%AE-3-bu...

Message 2 of 6
wife2froggy
Contributor

I should be. I got an alert from EX that my balance decreased by $734 on my Discover, no alert from EQ or TU. My EX Fico 8 as of yesterday is 660 according to my auto lender - I double checked that it is, in fact, FICO 8. My EX score here hasn't changed since 9/21 even with several balance reductions reported. I've got about 8 alerts from Experian, 2 TU, no EQ (that seems to be normal here for some reason) and no score changes. Not even like 1 point. It seems like when I buy the new report my FICO 8 scores are all completely different than the ones on my Dashboard.

On the road!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had similiar issues and believe next month will be the last month I pay for monitoring here because of it.  Annoys me to get instant alerts from free monitoring sites but the one I pay for has the least amount of alerts.

Message 4 of 6
wife2froggy
Contributor

Agreed. I think I'll grab my next report when it comes out this month and then be done too. I'm only watching for Equifax and that's the one that never seems to update here.

On the road!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should have at least 5-6 alerts coming this month due to being stuck in a boat during Irma and not getting my balanced PIF'd before statement cut, so a lot of my accounts show statements that are already $0 but coming along updates on the 6th, the 10th, the 13th, the 16th and a boat "auto" loan that gets paid down 50% this month that originated a few months ago.  Also some CLIs, etc -- should be interesting to see if any of those alerts happen on MyFico before the free monitoring sites throw me emails.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.