Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New credit

tag
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Re: New credit

Thanks beam Smiley Happy

Will stick to lurking for awhile until I really understand what's going on (if i ever do Smiley Very Happy)

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

ficonightmare wrote:  Thanks beam Smiley Happy 

Will stick to lurking for awhile until I really understand what's going on (if i ever do Smiley Very Happy)

Lurking works well - but remember your posts are very helpful to folks.  It's always good to hear what you have to contribute - that's one of the great things about the forums - lots of input keeps everything balanced.  Again - your post was spot-on!

Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

ficonightmare wrote:  Thanks beam Smiley Happy 

Lurking works well - but remember your posts are very helpful to folks.  It's always good to hear what you have to contribute - that's one of the great things about the forums - lots of input keeps everything balanced.  Again - your post was spot-on!

+1 to beamMEup. Your posts are great! I just guess when I post...I have no clue what I'm talking about. I rely on others to set me straight. BTW, who learns more, the teacher or the student...always the teacher.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.