Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie-Glad to be here...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie-Glad to be here...

Hello! Good to be here and thanks for the Board/Forums I have been a recent lurker and now wish to be more involved. I bought Fico Complete and have the following Scores as of yesterday 07/28/08; TransUnion: 673 Equifax: 607 Experian: 703 (not complete as far as stats compared to other Bureaus) I find it strange that I have an almost 100 point variance! Secondly although most do not like LexingtonLaw here and I have no real opinion yet-I do find that they have one good attribute after reading about them, I did find the myFico site from LexingtonLaw-so at least they have one good feature. OK as a newbie with LexingtonLaw so far after a month after taking my $100 set up fee and another $10 or so for current Credit Bureau Reports and the first months $79 I have not had one item contested or deleted-granted it has only been 30 days and close to $200 but I am hopeful-we will see something positive in the future. It is also important to let all know myFico is not free-nor was it mentioned so. I found a discount code under google promo codes myfico and got my initial investment at 20% off and paid $38! I was happy to finally see my 3 credit Bureaus scores. I know and acknowledge the power of a Good Will letter and realize LexingtonLaw is not much more than a papermill, but I as many have some ca$h and little time with a 6 day work week. I have held LexingtonLaw to it's promised level and switched Paralegals once in the last 30 days as I was distressed with a copy and pasted canned response-it was suggested to me to upgrade my account 3 times-but I was already an upgraded premium member? Not a good feeling knowing how I was not acknowledged for what I was paying for... OK, I know your response's and appreciate the time to help a newbie-but with a family of 5 and a 6 day plus work week-I wanted to help undo some of my past negligence. Now it is time for you to tell me-forget about paying LexingtonLaw do it yourself. I am getting anxious to see if LexingtonLaw will do anything to improve my Credit Status/Fico Score-and I will report here as unbias as possible. I accept responsibility of my past debts, and "all" are paid in full-too bad I found about myFico too late to know how to negotiate-I wasted thousands with Credit Solutions only to payoff my own debt at full value or slightly less and then to find it was reported as negative on my Credit Reports so was destructive considering and I also paid as negotiated a 15% premium to Credit Solutions!? Yet another newbie K-Man
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie-Glad to be here...

I hope this LexingtonLaw program helps....Honestly I think even though you are extremely pressed for time you could do a better job than this program because you truly care about the results.

I hope it works out! Your scores are pretty good considering if you wanted a mortgage they would use your 673 score and if you wanted a car they would use your 703 score...so in my opinion you are looking pretty good.

Good Luck!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie-Glad to be here...

Thanks for the reply, and congrats on your scores and the info. I have 9 negative, 23 positive and 1 inquiry on all 3 CB's. I imagine you are referring to me writing individual Good Will Letters to each of the Bureau's. Yikes-that would mean 27 letters. I do agree, LexingtonLaw will never have the vested interest in helping me see through this as I do-but at the time I did a search on the Net and found them, then after joining and asking them about my Fico Scores they suggested this site. I would be overjoyed to get even 1 of my negatives off my reports, at least it would me a start and momentum to continue. Raising my Fico Scores is my objective, a year ago my highest score was a 620 enough to refinance, get rid of second mortgage and see signs of renewed hope. The only thing I can see why my Equifax is lower than the others is that it shows old/closed accounts under revolving Credit-where the other do not... K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.