Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fico from barclays

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No fico from barclays

I got my statement for this month, yesterday and thought maybe my fico from barclays which stopped generating last month for month, would now show up.  It didn't.  Still no score.  I've had my own cards for less than 6 months but I'm an au on a card from 2.5 years ago.  Ive gotten my fico from barclays since I got the card in september.  Tu placed a 90 day fraud alert on my account last month, but that didn't effect cct at all.  I also called tu and they said a fraud alert wouldn't stop someone from getting my score.  Barclays on the phone said they don't know, wait for statement, maybe that will make a fico appear; it didn't.  Now what?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No fico from barclays

Barclays is not monthly like Discover and Amex. I've gone up to three months without a score update. Give it some time.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it once september 4th and never saw it update since then.  It was showing as 676.  Then last week it went away completely.  "Your fico score is unavailable".

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I removed my fraud alert from tu today, so maybe barclays will give me fico tomorrow, should i check backdoor of tu for SPs?

Message 4 of 8
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got it once september 4th and never saw it update since then.  It was showing as 676.  Then last week it went away completely.  "Your fico score is unavailable".

I have fraud alert and still get my score.  Do you have a balance or have you been charging on your Barclay's card?  My Discover card only shows my score if I use the card. Barclay may be similar.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have fraud alert and still get my score.  Do you have a balance or have you been charging on your Barclay's card?  My Discover card only shows my score if I use the card. Barclay may be similar.

I removed my tu alert the other day.  I have used the card a good amount the past couple months, including this pay period.  Will see if I get something next week when the statement cuts. 

Message 6 of 8
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I removed my tu alert the other day.  I have used the card a good amount the past couple months, including this pay period.  Will see if I get something next week when the statement cuts. 

My Barclay shows every two months and all of my cards report the FICO score 7-9 days after the date listed.  For example my FNBO show FICO score for 10th, but it doesn't show on-line until the 19th.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohh okay, thanks for the heads up. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.