Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No hit for Hard Inquiry on Efax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No hit for Hard Inquiry on Efax

I had zero inquiries, just added a Hooters hit, Scorewatch reports no hit on score. Phew.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No hit for Hard Inquiry on Efax

nyccc2 wrote:
I had zero inquiries, just added a Hooters hit, Scorewatch reports no hit on score. Phew.

SW can take a while to update sometimes.  Hopefully it didn't affect your score, but give it a few days before you know for sure.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

nyccc2 wrote:

I was in the same position at Xmas - added two inqs (should count as one - car purchase) and no hit.  And no hit when the installment loan was reported on EQ either (yesterday).  And no hit when the Amex reported either - last week:

It was 787 in November, took a hit of 1 point when an AUship on DWs new card reported and that is it

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

SW can take a while to update sometimes. Hopefully it didn't affect your score, but give it a few days before you know for sure.
Good luck!

Hi Scorewatch did update, sent me the inquiry added alert but said no affect on score.
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Generally, if you have 0 inqs, one won't hurt. The second one does, though.

YMMV if your scores are way on up there.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

SW can take a while to update sometimes. Hopefully it didn't affect your score, but give it a few days before you know for sure.
Good luck!

Hi Scorewatch did update, sent me the inquiry added alert but said no affect on score.

Oh, OK, I didn't get that from your first post.  Agree with HTSU, though.  The first INQ is usually a freebie.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.