cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal for fluctuations to FICO during dispute?

tag
medic8404

Normal for fluctuations to FICO during dispute?

Before anyone answers that, I naturally assumed that this would be the case. Thing that puzzles me about this is I will get a FICO alert that says my score went up 30 points, 3 days later and alert says it went down by 31. I get another 2 days after that saying it went up 31. This morning I get an alert that says it went DOWN by 40. Now I am wondering if it will go back up again. I surely hope so...

What really puzzles me is that I have score alerts with EQ also and it does not show these fluctuations. In the past I have always received timely and accurate score alerts from EQ yet what I am seeing from FICO does not reflect the same with EQ. Thankfully it is not reflecting the same thing.

When I checked my TU score it is 137 points Higher than EQ. This is really frustrating, should I adjust my alerts on FICO?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Re: Normal for fluctuations to FICO during dispute?

medic8404- did you find out the answer?

Message 2 of 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Normal for fluctuations to FICO during dispute?

The OP hasn't been online for almost two years and hasn't posted anything at all after this thread.

Locking the thread.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.