Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure where to ask this...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure where to ask this...

So, I'm gonna ask here and hope for the best. Lol

I will be purchasing a new report next week. I need to see what my fico4 score is looking like before I apply for a car loan with my CU. My question is: Is it possible for my scores (Fico8) to be higher than they are now? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not sure where to ask this...

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I'm gonna ask here and hope for the best. Lol

I will be purchasing a new report next week. I need to see what my fico4 score is looking like before I apply for a car loan with my CU. My question is: Is it possible for my scores (Fico8) to be higher than they are now? 

Do you mean is it possible next weeks FICO 8 scores will be higher than this weeks? Yes, its certainly possible, if something changes - like a favorable balance change on a card reports between now and then. A derog getting removed could bump scores up as well. Other than that, probably not, most things tend to "age" by the month. I would wait until a few days into August to see any potential score change.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not sure where to ask this...

I only ask because based on my TU and EQ report from CK the medical collection I had as well as the diversified collection are gone. I guessing the huge jumps in my TU and EQ scores may reflect that, but I'm not sure. My card payment is due Tuesday...and it's already been paid...my report doesn't reflect that balance yet. So...maybe there is hope for a small increase next week!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.