Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications of Deleted Items/MYFICO monitored Service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Notifications of Deleted Items/MYFICO monitored Service

Hi Guys,

Ive been working on helping my wife clean up her report. We both have the MYFICO Identity Ultimate service. So  far I have been able to get 6 negative accounts off her TU report and as of today, 3 have been removed from Experian (with a few more still pending), and Equifax is still pending until the first week in NOV.  Our scores update whenever there is a change in our utilization or if an inquiry was reported.  My question is, do I have to order another report for the scores to reflect the deleted accounts? Also should the MYFICO service at least report the update of the deleted accounts, even if there is no change in score? I mean it reports all other changes without the need of updating the report. Thanks in advance gang! Cheers.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Notifications of Deleted Items/MYFICO monitored Service

No, the update will happen with the next balance change or anything else that would normally trigger an alert would be my understanding.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.