Frequent Contributor
racer-x

Official myFICO EX score vs. creditor EX score

[ Edited ]

I've seen alot of threads/replies about the myFICO EX score and how it compares to real CREDITOR EX scores.

So, I'd like to see how close or 'un-close' the scores are with each other.

Let's start with me....I've been gardening for 6 months, was gonna garden for at least a  1 1/2 yrs in order to buy a house in a year.

Well, here comes motorcycle fever creeping in and applied for a new Harley.  I was approved with Harley Davidson credit with an EX pull of 722, exactly the same as myFICO EX score, 722.  Coincidence?  Maybe.  Seems to be pretty damn accurate and not too far off from the fakos.

Other EX fakos are:

Credit.com - 725 EX

Quizzle - 741 EX

Credit Sesame - 709

Experiandirect - 716

Any other examples......

Starting Score 9/12: EQ 645 TU 641 EX 651
Current Score5/13: myFico EQ 729 DicoverTU 710 myFico EX 734
Goal Score: 750

AMEX PRG,AMEX BCP-$15.1k,US Bank PLOC-$15K,CSP-$15k,Freedom-$6k,CapOneVisa-$15k,US Bank Visa-$10k, DCU Visa-$10k,Paypal MC-$15k,USAA MC-$12k,Lowes-$8600,CapOne Visa-$10k,Discover IT-$12.9K,BoA Visa-$10.1K Walmart -$4k,GECU Visa-$3500, US RLOC-$750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
bluescale

Re: Official myFICO EX score vs. creditor EX score

Does Harley use auto enhanced scoring?  Or is that *only* for cars?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+