Woody

Ok what gives?

Ok please help me understand what's going on here? My wife has one measly credit card with a balance of $1500. Last months balance was $1200 at the time of reporting to the bureaus, so we paid the balance down to $58.00 and this is now reflected in the credit reports except Equifax which always seems to be a month behind. Anyhow, we didn't notice one change in FICO scores for Experian and Transunion. Am I missing something here? Woody
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Ok what gives?

What is the credit limit on this card?
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

and here current score and what baddies does she have?
Woody

Sorry. I meant the credit limit is $1500. She has a student loan in collection that is scheduled to be consolidated within the next few days. She also has a small medical bill in collection but the CA has already agreed to a PFD. Woody
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Woody wrote:
Sorry. I meant the credit limit is $1500. She has a student loan in collection that is scheduled to be consolidated within the next few days. She also has a small medical bill in collection but the CA has already agreed to a PFD. Woody

Shocking! Are you sure nothing else changed on your wife's CRs?
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Woody wrote:

Make sure the SL is rehabed before consolidating it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+