Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-third of nation flying blind with credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One-third of nation flying blind with credit

Article says 32 percent don't check it, but I daresay from looking at the poll results it is actually far higher than 32 percent.

Mistakes on credit reports can be costly, and not only when shopping for a mortgage. Our latest national poll reveals that 32 percent of Americans surveyed say they never check their credit reports, meaning they have no idea whether the information on their reports is correct. Considering the fact that reports often contain inaccuracies, there’s a large chance that tens of millions of Americans are throwing money away needlessly each month.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: One-third of nation flying blind with credit

I would say the rate is much higher amongst the posters at this forumSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Bump

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:
I would say the rate is much higher amongst the posters at this forumSmiley Happy

Remember, that's 32 percent who admit they never check their credit. I daresay the reality is it's a whole lot higher. Maybe 50 or more percent who truly never check their credit on their own.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.