patsym

One time purchase of Score

Why do I have to buy one of the packages?  Can't I just order my FICO Score just one time?
Thanks
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: One time purchase of Score

patsym

Thank you very much, I just could not find it.
Regular Contributor
ctrob

Greetings
First off, Hello.  Seems like a great board.  Tons of info-having a great time reading.....

I see people talk some here about access to their scores & reports...I started cleaning up my credit reports about 4 months ago.....I bought online access thru my bank of america account and pay $12 a mo for all three reports and scores, maybe a little pricey but I find it a big help to have 24/7 access to everything. 

I also picked up "Credit Repair Kit for Dummies" (hate that name) somewhat useful tho
ctRob
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

ctrob wrote:
Greetings
First off, Hello.  Seems like a great board.  Tons of info-having a great time reading.....

I see people talk some here about access to their scores & reports...I started cleaning up my credit reports about 4 months ago.....I bought online access thru my bank of america account and pay $12 a mo for all three reports and scores, maybe a little pricey but I find it a big help to have 24/7 access to everything. 

I also picked up "Credit Repair Kit for Dummies" (hate that name) somewhat useful tho
ctRob

Be careful about the what you read in these so called "Credit Repair" kits. They are often filled with invalid and potentially harmful info.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}