Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions on when I should pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opinions on when I should pull

Okay, so tomorrow I SHOULD get my 3b pull from cct, I'm giving them another chance.  As of last week, I had one collection deleted and 1 remains on eq.  Ck gave me 1 point (lol) and dcu gave me 11 points.  I could pull and see, or wait until dec 1st to pull, by then the last collection would likely be deleted.

I plan on hitting luv button on cap one nov 13th which is 61 days after 1st statement.  That's correct in how long I should wait right?  Earlier this month I went through eo and they gave me $450.  I asked for 2k minimum so, since I never had the option of denying $450 is that going to keep me from getting my auto cli after 61 days?  Anyway, whether I pull from cct has nothing to do with cap one granting me a cli.  Not even sure how that works since backdooring eq doesnt show any softs from cap one so I dunno what they base cli on.

The last collection might be gone by nov 13th which would mean all scores in 700s!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Opinions on when I should pull

Congratulations on the improvements, getting your file updated.

Regarding Capital One, or any bank that uses SP of your information, they may or may not SP directly on November XX when your actual score can change. Thus it may take some time for them to catch up to the new reality after November XX.

Good luck!

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Opinions on when I should pull

Well, of course cct delayed it again.  It SHOULD be available tomorrow, it's also 30 days after last pull, tomorrow anyway.

So now, do I use my 3b now even though I have a letter out to ca so the last collection will likely be deleted sooner than later.  Of course, they have 30 days to respond and they haven't received it yet (per usps tracking) so technically, I could be waiting until December.  Id have a pull then anyway. Not sure what to do.  Give me some opinions, community!

My daily fico ex went up 19 points this month.  Had an inq, 1%-8% uti increase and 1 collection deleted.  Havent seen tu since oct 4th when it was 752.  Since then, had an inq, uti increase and 3 new accounts, one being a deffered student loan.  Eq was 629 before collection deleted, 1 inq and uti increase also.

I hit luv button for qs1 last night and got 2-3 day message so I assume they declined it which means I'll get updated eq score on the letter in the mail right?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.