cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
BlueHusky
Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

My Walmart FICO is 770, so yay!

783 is my peak (that I know of) but then I got a CSP and Amex, etc - brought me down a bit.

Starting Score: 583 (CreditKarma, 2009)
Current Score: 783 (Walmart Free FICO, March 20, 2012), 774 (Equifax, BoA Pull, 2/20/13)
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 711 of 2,020
CrdtLrnr
New Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

My TU FICO score is 781; EQ FICO is 783; EX ?

25 years of credit history on TU and EQ;  longer on EX--can't get creditor to report long -term account to TU and EQ (tried everythng over last 5 years!)

AAoA:  14 years

Mortgage, 3 AMEX cards (Platinum, BC, Costco TE), USAA World MasterCard, PenFed Platinum Rewards VISA, JC Penney, and Macy's.  Car paid off three years go.

Message 712 of 2,020
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

My TU finally made it into the list.  I now have two that are in there that I know of.  No idea what EX is however.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 713 of 2,020
Settemio
Regular Contributor

EQ @ 761...

Message 714 of 2,020
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

just curious for future reference =) 

does the walmart score count for this club? i was in 740's a couple months ago and should go higher with longer aaoa after utility reports!

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 715 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I just want to share my story to help for others.

Actually, my Experian score is 759 (near to 760 Smiley Happy ).

I came to the US last year, first I opened a Bofa secured card with 500 CL, then I was signed up for my husband's Cap1 card (with 500 CL, he is a score builder as me but He was accepted at the time because He already had social sec. nr.). Later, (just 3 months later) I was offered by Cap1 to have my own card, accepted with 500 CL.
The last 2 months I was offered by Discover, but I dont want this card.
Last week I received an offer from AMEX, for green card. I was just curious, why I am being offered? I checked my credit score with Experian and it showed me I have 759. So I entered the RVSP code on the AMEX site and the site said I am offered to AMEX Gold too. So I applied for that and they accepted me for this card.

So only 7 months credit history, I am 759. My husband has 734 (once He spent too much on his Cap1 card and was declined for some Credit Union).

We both paid in full in every month and spend approximatelly $100-150 (from 500 CL) and never late.

I heard many times that Banks like when someone has debt with them (I mean not paid in full) because they can charge for interest and this will raise the score...Luckily, I never believed for that! Always pay in full if you can.

Good luck!

Message 716 of 2,020
yorkpatties

Hi everyone. I am new here. I just found out today that I am a 762 according to "Credit Sesame" (which I believe pulls my Experian score, correct?)
My other scores are lower, and I haven't checked my FICO since the beginning of the year. I'd like to have a more consistent credit profile and get all of my scores into the "Excellent" range. It's been a long, tough climb from being unworthy of credit 10 years ago as I was graduating college and maxed out all of my cards with no job lined up to pay the bills. But the truth is my cards purchased the books that allowed me to study to graduate, so it is what it is. It's a long road to redemption but I encourage everyone on that road to have patience. Time is one of the best healers for a credit report!
my Fico - 703
Credit Karma - 721
Credit Sesame - 762
Message 717 of 2,020
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@yorkpatties wrote:
Hi everyone. I am new here. I just found out today that I am a 762 according to "Credit Sesame" (which I believe pulls my Experian score, correct?)
My other scores are lower, and I haven't checked my FICO since the beginning of the year. I'd like to have a more consistent credit profile and get all of my scores into the "Excellent" range. It's been a long, tough climb from being unworthy of credit 10 years ago as I was graduating college and maxed out all of my cards with no job lined up to pay the bills. But the truth is my cards purchased the books that allowed me to study to graduate, so it is what it is. It's a long road to redemption but I encourage everyone on that road to have patience. Time is one of the best healers for a credit report!

Congrats on being in the 700s. Definitely ignore the scores from CreditKarma and Credit Sesame. Your FICO scores could actually be higher. Congrats on the climb back.

Message 718 of 2,020
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@creditnocash wrote:

just curious for future reference =) 

does the walmart score count for this club? i was in 740's a couple months ago and should go higher with longer aaoa after utility reports!

Walmart score is a FICO TU08 score.  So sure it counts!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 719 of 2,020
yorkpatties

Thank you llecs. Smiley Very Happy

It's a a good feeling because I've worked so hard. Now I am staying tuned to the forums for what to do now. My work is not done. 

my Fico - 703
Credit Karma - 721
Credit Sesame - 762
Message 720 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.