cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@psychic wrote:

816 / 817 / 816. It's not often that you see scores so close to one another. Congratulate DH for us!!!

Is he planning on joining us for some fun?

Considering that it takes him 10 minutes to type his entire name, it seems doubtful! Smiley Very Happy His technical abilities (very skilled) are all in other areas.

I'll bet he calculates glide slope ratios in his head though.  And I'll bet he has some good $100 hamburger stories to tell (grin)....

atlast....

Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 61 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@atlastontheroad wrote:

I'll bet he calculates glide slope ratios in his head though. And I'll bet he has some good $100 hamburger stories to tell (grin)....

atlast....

You got it!

I keep finding flight plans on the laptop. Took quite a few sessions for him to get slick with that, but he now files online instead of over the phone...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 62 of 2,020
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

@atlastontheroad wrote:

I'll bet he calculates glide slope ratios in his head though. And I'll bet he has some good $100 hamburger stories to tell (grin)....

atlast....

You got it!

I keep finding flight plans on the laptop. Took quite a few sessions for him to get slick with that, but he now files online instead of over the phone...

Psssst....Martin State....great strip, fabulous Maryland Crab across the street (unless you have friends nearby who will drive you to Cantler's).....

atlast....long time right-seater
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 63 of 2,020
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

As of May 5, 2008:

TU 690 EQ 661 EX 761

Thank you all!!
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 64 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

jaysdad2k wrote:
As of May 5, 2008:

TU 690 EQ 661 EX 761

Thank you all!!

Congratulations, jaysdad2k!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 65 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

@psychic wrote:

816 / 817 / 816. It's not often that you see scores so close to one another. Congratulate DH for us!!!

Is he planning on joining us for some fun?

Considering that it takes him 10 minutes to type his entire name, it seems doubtful! Smiley Very Happy His technical abilities (very skilled) are all in other areas.

Has DH "opted out" of receiving prescreened credit offers?  A couple of years ago, when my scores temporarily dropped into the 790s, I received numerous preapproved credit card offers.  When my scores rebounded into the 800s, the number of preapproved offers dwindled.  If he hasn't "opted out," I'm wondering if he'll be receiving many preapproved credit offers now that he's in the 800 club?
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 66 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

No, he's been opted out for several years now. He knows almost nothing about credit and is even less interested. Maddening! Smiley Very Happy

He doesn't even know where his BofA card is, which has a recently paid-off BT and needs to be used every now and then to keep it alive. sigh...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 67 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

I pulled my scores today.  The only change is that EQ increased by 1 point!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 68 of 2,020
smallfry
Senior Contributor

No, he's been opted out for several years now. He knows almost nothing about credit and is even less interested. Maddening! Smiley Very Happy

He doesn't even know where his BofA card is, which has a recently paid-off BT and needs to be used every now and then to keep it alive. sigh...

Dog nearly ate it. Please send new card.
Message 69 of 2,020
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@psychic wrote:
I pulled my scores today. The only change is that EQ increased by 1 point!

You should be proud of those scores psychic. Hopefully one day. Smiley Happy
Message 70 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.