cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just pulled my EQ FICO = 812.

I noticed my FICO score moves 20 to 30 points depending on my CC balances. However, I use the cards for convenience and perks and pay them off each month. This seems to be a flaw in the score. Apparently it is totally unaware whether you carry a balance beyond the 30 day grace.

Hi FlyingElvis!

Many of us have found that our FICO scores are highest when we show a monthly balance on only ONE credit card.  In order to do this, you must pay most of your credit card balances in full before their monthly statement dates, and allow only one card to show a balance. 

Your 812 Equifax score is very impressive!  Congratulations on being a FICO High Achiever and 800-club member!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 311 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Thanks pyschic for the tip on CC balances. That's interesting info.!

Message 312 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Ta-da!!!!!!

Photobucket

I don't dare ever pull again... Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 313 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

You did it!  That's great!!!

Congratulations!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 314 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Thanks!

Goodness, what are we doing up??
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 315 of 2,020
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Ta-da!!!!!!

Photobucket

I don't dare ever pull again... Smiley Tongue

Congrats on cracking 760. They are still working you over for that late huh? I would have thought you would have at least very good under payment history. Curiously my EQ is 60 south of you yet I receive very good in that category. Hopefully I can make the 760 club when the BK falls off March 2010. TU seems stuck at 720 now. Amount of debt is great I see. Can you figure out why? I have a car loan at 50% of original balance no mortgage Utilization 1-2%. Think the car loan is holding me back or do you think CC balance over $500 might be the problem? 

Message Edited by smallfry on 04-05-2009 10:32 AM
Message 316 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

t/y! What's fun is that when I was at 759 3 weeks ago, I had 0 CC's with balances. Having one report a balance of $56 jumped me 2 whole points, but from "good" to "great" on amount of debt, jumping right over "very good."

That's bizarre, but I'll take it.
Message 317 of 2,020
marty56
Super Contributor

GREAT NEWS !
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 318 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Thanks! lol, I'm breathing down your neck...

It will be a long time before my EQ catches up, though.
Message 319 of 2,020
marty56
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Thanks! lol, I'm breathing down your neck...

It will be a long time before my EQ catches up, though.

Actually it helps to have someone in the same boat start to have their credit scores reflect each other.  Makes it easier to know what changes are down the road and others can see what could happen for them too.

No one one the forum deserved the membership in this club more than you.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 320 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.