cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
cobaltnv
Established Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

I am officially a full fledged member of the 800 club. TU was the last across the line and recently went from 798 to 810. EX has historically been my mid score so I assume it has at least remained above 800.

Of course, this all may be short lived as I will likely be purchasing a new home soon and next May-June I am schedule to lose some very old accounts (old student loans).

This board has been great in helping me drastically improve my credit--thanks to everyone.

Over the past 1.5 years I have had the following changes:

TU 715 to 810

EQ 739 to 813

EX 748 to 804 (as of Jan 2009) 

TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
Message 401 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@cobaltnv wrote:

I am officially a full fledged member of the 800 club. TU was the last across the line and recently went from 798 to 810. EX has historically been my mid score so I assume it has at least remained above 800.

Of course, this all may be short lived as I will likely be purchasing a new home soon and next May-June I am schedule to lose some very old accounts (old student loans).

This board has been great in helping me drastically improve my credit--thanks to everyone.

TU 715 to 810

EQ 739 to 813

It's time to celebrate!  That's wonderful news. 

Congratulations, cobaltnv!

Message 402 of 2,020
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Great news!!!
Message 403 of 2,020
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@cobaltnv wrote:

TU 715 to 810

EQ 739 to 813

Tremendous job! Congratulations!
Message 404 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take to build a 760 score?
Message 405 of 2,020
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

There is no fixed answer to this question. Generally speaking it is very difficult to produce a 760 FICO score from a CBR which contains negative information. Maybe one more than two year old 30-day late, possibly two very old lates on the same account. Beyond that very tough to impossible. 
Message 406 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No one knows for sure...Smiley Tongue

It helps to have the following:  high AAoA, low number of inquiries, low utiliztion, good mix of credit (revolving, installment, retail, etc), no accounts less than one year old, and clean reports.

Message 407 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores haven't changed since the last time I posted them, in February:

Message 408 of 2,020
Established Contributor

Hi psychic,

My scores are:

TU 794   EQ 784

I think your scores may have changed some...a different color maybe?

Message 409 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@plasticman wrote:

Hi psychic,

My scores are:

TU 794   EQ 784

I think your scores may have changed some...a different color maybe?

You're right!  They are a different color!Smiley Very Happy

Your scores are great.  Congratulations on being a FICO High Achiever!

Message 410 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.