cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@ncscgirl2005 wrote:

Finally up to 805!! Smiley Happy

Good to hear, tell us all about it!

Message 611 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@ncscgirl2005 wrote:

Good for you, ncscgirl2005!  Congratulations!

Message 612 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ncscgirl2005 wrote:

Beautiful!

Message 613 of 2,020
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Your Equifax FICO® score: 814

On July 2, 2011

Score Watch® does not check your FICO® score every day, so there may be a delay between a change in your FICO® score and the time you receive an alert from Score Watch.

Your Equifax FICO® score is great

First report:
Your Equifax FICO® score: 711

On October 25, 2010

Score Watch® does not check your FICO® score every day, so there may be a delay between a change in your FICO® score and the time you receive an alert from Score

Watch.

8 1/2 Months later my score went up 103 points. Huge thanks to the mods and posters for sharing all their experiences and giving all their help.

Now, if I can only get TU to break 800!!

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 614 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Whew! That's wonderful!!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 615 of 2,020
Eurosooner7
New Contributor

Congrats!!

FICO Score challenge 2011

1. GOAL 750

2. CURRENT 687 695 679

3 PLANS Decrease UTIL %..Im currently at 75% EEEEKKK!!!
Message 616 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'm official now, too.

Lender pulled scores 6/8/11

EX  798

EQ  768

TU  761

The advice here was generally quite helpful.  I wasn't in a situation where I needed to bring myself back from bad scores.  Starting out, my scores were pretty reasonable, good enough to qualify for excellent rates.  But, the info here helped me strategize on how to pay off some debt, prepare for buying a house and maximize my loan options.  When I walked into the lender's office, I was confident that I knew what to expect.

I did occasionally dislike posts from people who advocate that if you have any debt, you have no business of buying a house or a car.  Often, their footers boasted scores in the upper 700s to 800s.  It's a bit sanctimonious to preach down to the masses from those lofty heights.

But what really makes a difference here are the real life stories of people who have managed to get themselves sorted after a bad situation.  Crap can hit the fan for anyone; we're all one heart attack or car accident or natural disaster away from financial ruin through no fault of our own.  Just because someone has low scores doesn't make them a low life.  I liked how many here provided supportive advice, or just support even if they didn't have useful advice to offer.

Anyway, thanks for the learning experience.  Let's just hope all goes smoothly until closing on the 29th.

Message 617 of 2,020
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess I'm official now, too.

Lender pulled scores 6/8/11

EX  798

EQ  768

TU  761

The advice here was generally quite helpful.  I wasn't in a situation where I needed to bring myself back from bad scores.  Starting out, my scores were pretty reasonable, good enough to qualify for excellent rates.  But, the info here helped me strategize on how to pay off some debt, prepare for buying a house and maximize my loan options.  When I walked into the lender's office, I was confident that I knew what to expect.

I did occasionally dislike posts from people who advocate that if you have any debt, you have no business of buying a house or a car.  Often, their footers boasted scores in the upper 700s to 800s.  It's a bit sanctimonious to preach down to the masses from those lofty heights.

But what really makes a difference here are the real life stories of people who have managed to get themselves sorted after a bad situation.  Crap can hit the fan for anyone; we're all one heart attack or car accident or natural disaster away from financial ruin through no fault of our own.  Just because someone has low scores doesn't make them a low life.  I liked how many here provided supportive advice, or just support even if they didn't have useful advice to offer.

Anyway, thanks for the learning experience.  Let's just hope all goes smoothly until closing on the 29th.

If this was the case I would still not have a house or car.  Smiley Tongue

Congratulations on your scores.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 618 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

quick question, im new to this forum what computer programs are being utilized, in helping with fico scores?

Message 619 of 2,020
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

quick question, im new to this forum what computer programs are being utilized, in helping with fico scores?

Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure I understand your question.Smiley Happy

Message 620 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.