cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

I've noticed that some Forum members have improved their scores, and now have at least one FICO score of 760 or above.  Others, have had 760+ scores longer.  This is not a contest or competition to see who has the highest FICO scores.  Rather, I'd like to see which Forum members are FICO High Achievers.  Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Message Edited by psychic on 04-02-2008 02:59 AM
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 1 of 2,020
2,019 REPLIES 2,019
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

EX hates me  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

When I bought my car in January I ran my credit scores 2 out of the 3 were above 760 and one of them (I don't know which) was 752 I believe.

4 years ago I had over $12k in credit card debt and no available credit.  I applied everywhere to get some credit and the last card I ever got was a Household Bank card with a $300 limit.  I ran it up to $280 then realized I had a problem. 

I am now Credit Card Debt Free for 1 year now and plan to stay that way.  All I have now of course is my Auto Loan.  I only use credit cards for major purchases (for the protection) then pay in full and that is only once in a blue moon.

Luckily I didn't know there was an option to pay late or not at all so I have no lates or any baddies on my report.  Pure Luck I am sure!

Message Edited by 1111mel on 04-02-2008 08:34 AM
Message 3 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I just started montioring my FICO, and have been lurking on this board for the past few weeks. Last year at this time, my scores were in the 680-700 range. Although I never had a late payment in my life, and few inquries, My utilization was almost at 100% Over the past year, I got VERY focused, I worked like a dog putting in 12 hour days, and have paid all of my cards......Just a 2900 balance remaining that will be gone when my tax refund check comes. As of today, scores are :EQ 781, EX 784, TU 734.

I'm so happy I'm educating myself about how this FICO scoring works. I always assumed all was well as long as the payments were made on time everymonth. WRONG!! Smiley Surprised
Message 4 of 2,020
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Ishmael109 wrote:

I'm so happy I'm educating myself about how this FICO scoring works. I always assumed all was well as long as the payments were made on time everymonth. WRONG!! Smiley Surprised

That is why I call it playing the FICO Game.  Smiley Very Happy

And congrats!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 2,020
marty56
Super Contributor

TU should also be above 760 by summer.  I will pay my truck loan off in June but I hope to get a new car around the same time so we will see what happens.

Since I have a 120 day late from BofA that is under 3 years old I would stil qualify as  FICO high achiever once removed.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 2,020
xxhannahxx
Valued Member

Good thread Psy,

I have been close monitoring this forum in hoping to one day reach 800.  From my previous posts, my fico scores been from mid 650's to now 750-760 on TU,EX, and EQ.  These changes reflect from only a month that I started to monitor my scores.  Since 650's, a month ago, I have since removed 1 late payment, got my util to down to 14% with activities showing on 9 out of 16 c.c.'s, and finished my payment on a leased car.  I took a 10 point loss on TU, 6 point loss on EX and 4 point loss on EQ for using a zero balance c.c. few weeks back.

Just wondering tho, if I got my util to 1-3%, what kind of increase I could see on my scores...
I did the simulator but the point increase doesn't seem to be accurate since it doesn't take in to consideration that I will have most of my c.c. reporting a zero balance except for 1 or 2 accounts so I can maximize my points.

I still have a c.c. from BofA that I opened up last September that shows as new account but I'm hoping that it will be removed from the negative factor to boost me up in few more points...

I just want to be safely over 760's to maximize my interest when I'm ready to buy my first house.  But 800+ would be just dandy.

Message 7 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have one in the 760s and two on the cusp...I'm hoping to have all three within 30 days!! Stay tuned!
Message 8 of 2,020
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Although my scores have fluctuated due to a couple of new accounts reporting in the past two months my scores are currently:

TU - 797
EX - 778
EQ - 761

Message Edited by BBYGRL on 04-02-2008 08:54 PM
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 2,020
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Me toooooo........Smiley Sad

MidnightVoice wrote:
EX hates me  Smiley Sad

10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.