cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

@Anonymous wrote:
BTW a clarification for LilyBee: The medical collections came off not because of myfico but because I wrote transunion and asked for an early exclusion. They were due to fall off the TU report in June. However you are right that Fico 9 , once it's in use will make it easier for those with medical collections.

How did you get them to take it off, when I tried it they required a dispute and then the original grantor responded back that it was valid. Pretty annoying.

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 1011 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Hey a club I qualify for (at least for now).  My Venture hasnt reported at all yet so who knows what will happen.  TU has gone up three times in the last month to the current 809 but no reasons were given.  My EX went down twice for new accounts reporting (both listed as the same account) in febuary so hopefully it doesnt drop any more, it had been my strongest score in January and is  now my lowest but hasnt updated since the begining of last month.

Message 1012 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
BTW a clarification for LilyBee: The medical collections came off not because of myfico but because I wrote transunion and asked for an early exclusion. They were due to fall off the TU report in June. However you are right that Fico 9 , once it's in use will make it easier for those with medical collections.

How did you get them to take it off, when I tried it they required a dispute and then the original grantor responded back that it was valid. Pretty annoying.

That is annoying.  When is the collection due to fall off your report?

I filled out the form you can download when you go online to dispute the collection.  I checked 'other' and said:  This is  not a dispute.  I am requesting early exclusion for a collection due to fall off on x date.  Then I mailed it off.  However, it seems to be  Transunion's policy to go through the dispute process when you ask for an early exclusion.   They also told me on the phone that they would contact the creditor to verify the debt and the fall-off date before they did anything. 

Message 1013 of 2,020
guydiver
Established Contributor

DCU today 761 Smiley Happy

Message 1014 of 2,020
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Any high achievers here with scores above 760 with derogs? Can you post what kind and how many if so. Thanks!!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 1015 of 2,020
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tonyjones wrote:

Any high achievers here with scores above 760 with derogs? Can you post what kind and how many if so. Thanks!!

I know Shogun has a 30 day late thats 6 years old and he is 760+, I believe he is actually over 800 with it on file.

Message 1016 of 2,020
LilyBee
Regular Contributor

TonyJones:

What's a 'derogs'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting scores:2007 - TU-850; EX-850; EQ-850. JUNE 11, 2015 - TU-850; EX-850, EQ-850 - Also FICO 8.
LATEST SCORES: EQ: 850; TU: 850; EX: 850; FICO 9 - AS OF MARCH 7, 2016

LATEST SCORES AS OF Nov. 24, /2016 - TU- 850; EQ - 846; EX - 836.- Smiley Sad
Scores as of June 1, 2017: EQ - 842; TU 841; EX - 842;
SCORES as of April 19, 2018: EQ - 834; TU - 841; EX - 832.
New numbers will be posted in 2021
Message 1017 of 2,020
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@LilyBee wrote:

TonyJones:

What's a 'derogs'?

all the things you do not want on your report Smiley Happy  (delinquency / derogatory )

Message 1018 of 2,020
LilyBee
Regular Contributor

Oh; thanks Ig.

Tonyjones;  I don't have any; never had any. 

I don't know when FICO started, but my credit history spans 20+ years.  My folks taught me well--always pay your bills on time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting scores:2007 - TU-850; EX-850; EQ-850. JUNE 11, 2015 - TU-850; EX-850, EQ-850 - Also FICO 8.
LATEST SCORES: EQ: 850; TU: 850; EX: 850; FICO 9 - AS OF MARCH 7, 2016

LATEST SCORES AS OF Nov. 24, /2016 - TU- 850; EQ - 846; EX - 836.- Smiley Sad
Scores as of June 1, 2017: EQ - 842; TU 841; EX - 842;
SCORES as of April 19, 2018: EQ - 834; TU - 841; EX - 832.
New numbers will be posted in 2021
Message 1019 of 2,020
Ubuntu
Regular Contributor

@LilyBee wrote:

I don't know when FICO started, but my credit history spans 20+ years.  My folks taught me well--always pay your bills on time.

Nice work LilyBee. Never missing a payment is the biggest factor in a good credit history.

You were lucky to have parents that taught you that well enough for it to stick. Mine tought me that and they always had great credit themselves so it's no fault of theirs but somewhere in my early 20s I lost my way.  I've been been on track for quite some time now but it would have been nice to have skipped some of those years with a score so low I won't mention it here Smiley Happy

By the way, FICO, originally "Fair, Issac and Company", was founded in 1956 so they've been at this for almost 60 years. Another fun bit of trivia is that "Fair" and "Issac" were the last names of the two founders.  For a long time I assumed the "Fair" part was saying that "Issac" was a fair company which I know many of us have not believed at times over the years. LOL

Message 1020 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.