cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

My EQ is 766. TU PFICO is 786.

I'll know EX and TU FICO in a week or two, when I buy all 3.

Message 11 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Thank you everyone for your responses!!!  You've all worked so hard to achieve your scores, and should feel very proud of yourselves.

Who else has at least one FICO score of 760 or above?  Let's hear from some more of our Forums' FICO High Achievers!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 12 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I check back in 6 months?
Message 13 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

watchnerd wrote:
Can I check back in 6 months?

You might be back even sooner!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 14 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think one thing people lose track of is that it takes a lot of time to get a high score.

According to the FICO data, a High Achiever opened his/her first revolving account 19 years ago (and that's the average).  Twenty years is a loooooooong time to build a credit history.

And you have to pay consistently on time.  According to the same data, virtually none of the High Achievers have a 60 day late, and the very few of them with a single 30 day late got it at least 4 years ago.  That means that the vast majority of them have never paid late.  Ever.

The problem is that people are impatient.  Seems a lot of people file BK and then wonder why they can't get a good mortgage 6 months later.  A mortgage is usually a 30-year commitment.  The bank needs to be comfortable that you're going to hold up your end of the bargain for that long.
Message 15 of 2,020
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Psychic, I have recently fallen from the ranks as a FICO high achiever, due to not understanding how HSBC reports (my fault).Smiley Tongue So, my EQ went from 768 to 740 to 719 in 8 days Smiley Sad (thanks for updating twice in one month EQ). I should join the ranks again (if EQ updates in Apr) as my reported uti was 5%.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 2,020
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

At least you know how to remedy the situation, and know that your score will recover!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 17 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI ! AM NEW TO THIS ALL..BUT WENT EXPERIAN FOR FREE REPORT...JUST PAID THE ADDITIONAL FEE FOR THE SCORE..IT IS NOT LIKE THE OLD SCORE, THIS ONE IS CALLED VANTAGE SCORE..IT GOES FROM 501-990. NUMBERS SEEM VERY ODD..BUT ANY WAY, THEY SAID MY SCORE IS 884 (?) IT SAYS I AM PRIME PLUS (?) BUT NOT SUPER PRIME. I THINK THAT SUPER PRIME IS "RARE"...lol.  IS THIS THE NEW SCORES..VANTAGE? THANKS.
Message 18 of 2,020
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mom478, welcome to the forum. Please read credit scoring 101 in the stickied threads. The scores that you have received from EX are FAKO scores. FICO scores range from 300-850 (EQ & EX) and from 336-843 (TU). You can get FICO scores from myfico.com and from transunioncs.com (notice the cs). Any other scores that you obtain on your own from any other website are what are affectionately known here as FAKOs.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

psychic wrote:

Who else has at least one FICO score of 760 or above?  Let's hear from some more of our Forums' FICO High Achievers!!!

psychic,

My current scores as of 4/2/08 are:

TU  788
EQ  787
EX  782

Sure home my new Home Depot card doesn't make these tank...

Sorry, I cannot type today.

Message Edited by Scout1965 on 04-03-2008 06:23 PM

Message Edited by Scout1965 on 04-03-2008 06:23 PM
Message 20 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.