cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Latest FICO scores...

@Anonymous wrote:
Ohhhh, can I play?  I'm waiting for my other two to catch up a bit, but my EQ is 766.

Good for you!  Congratulations!!!
Message 111 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

I am new posting here...

TU  770

EQ  806

EX  835

Can anyone give me insights on why there is so much variance between companies?  With these scores, I am assuming I don't have to worry about it, but curious.

Thanks!

Message 112 of 2,020
edselpdx
Established Member

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

EQ 801 as of 10/28/08. Never checked before, and will be checking the others throughout the next year.

eldsel 

Smiley Happy 

Message 113 of 2,020
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

firemom wrote:

I am new posting here...

TU  770

EQ  806

EX  835

Can anyone give me insights on why there is so much variance between companies?  With these scores, I am assuming I don't have to worry about it, but curious.

Thanks!

Firemom, to make a long story short, and not to jack this thread, I will say just two things about it briefly.

1--Each Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) has its own algorithm that they use, so even if you had everything reporting exactly the same on each report, your scores will still likely differ a little bit.

2--I alluded to it in #1. Not everything is reported with the exact same information on all three of your reports.

HTH

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 114 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

me too
Message 115 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your scores, writemikep!!!

I envy your 816 Equifax score.  I've never had an EQ above 810!  I think Equifax probably would like to see me have an installment loan or mortgage!

Message 116 of 2,020
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Your Equifax FICO® score: 813

FICO® score ingredients How you rate Payment history

Your history of paying bills on time.

Great
Amount of debt

Your total amount of outstanding debt.

Great
Length of credit history

How long you've had credit.

Very Good
Amount of new credit

Amount of credit you've recently obtained or applied for.

Good
Fair Credit Reporting Act: Summary of your rights
Message 117 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, plasticguy!
Message 118 of 2,020
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Your Experian FICO® score: 812

On October 4, 2008

Your Experian FICO® score is great

Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.

• FICO® Scores range between 300 and 850®
  • Higher scores are better scores
  • The higher your score, the more favorably lenders look upon you as a credit risk
Message 119 of 2,020
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Your TransUnion FICO® score: 807

On October 4, 2008

Your TransUnion FICO® score is great

Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.

• FICO® Scores range between 300 and 850®
  • Higher scores are better scores
  • The higher your score, the more favorably lenders look upon you as a credit risk

Your TransUnion FICO® score is based on the information in your TransUnion credit report. Below are factors in your credit report that are hurting or helping your score:

FICO® score ingredients How you rate Payment history

Your history of paying bills on time.

Great
Amount of debt

Your total amount of outstanding debt.

Great
Length of credit history

How long you've had credit.

Very Good
Amount of new credit

Amount of credit you've recently obtained or applied for.

Good
Message 120 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.