cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

As of February 5th my scores are as follows!

Transunion: 797

Equifax: 800

Experian: 815

Yay for my little 31 year old self!....I'm doing the happy dance!

Message 221 of 2,020
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

LindseyW wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Your scores are amazing, welcome to the 800 club.

Message 222 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Fantastic scores, LindseyW!  Congratulations!

Message 223 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lindsey, you go girl!

When I was 31 years old, I was close to $40k in credit card debt, was still paying off 3 student loans and had just paid off my 2nd car (yes, I was a single female with 2 cars.)  When my boyfriend borrowed my Amex (which I only used in emergencies) and racked up $5k in charges in one month, I was at the end.  I had never missed a payment, but my high balances caused all of the interest rates to get jacked up on my cards.  I was paying over $700/month in interest charges alone and not able to get ahead.  It was a dark time.

You, on the other hand, are in the stratosphere that I thought would be unachievable until at least 35 years old (due to average length of credit history and all those other things out of our control.)

Congratulations!

Message 224 of 2,020
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the great scores for both bulbisaur and lindsey. Excellent job.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 225 of 2,020
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Congrats to all, and without sounding too jealous, I'm hoping that we all remember that we are talking FICO scores, pulled from this site.

Scores directly from the CRA's (except for EQ) are not FICO scores, and they often run higher than the real things.

Sorry, I definitely don't want to be a party-pooper, but this is just a dreary little thing that I feel obliged to type every now and again... Smiley Sad

Anyway, glad to have all the new folks here!

And my TU is up to 755, sooooooo close...

eta: whoops, italics run amok. There's a reason that 99% of the time, I click the Preview button...
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 02-11-2009 04:47 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 226 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Congrats to all, and without sounding too jealous, I'm hoping that we all remember that we are talking FICO scores, pulled from this site.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 02-11-2009 04:47 PM

A valid point, mine were pulled from this site. 

Message 227 of 2,020
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never seen or purchased scores from anyone but myFICO.  Why would you?  If the point in seeing your scores is to know where you stand with creditors, why would you want FAKO scores that give you a false sense of satisfaction?

That being said, I do appreciate HTSU watching out for all of us who want real encouragement, not FAKO encouragement.  In fact, I appreciate all of the dedication that HTSU gives to this forum everyday.  Of the few forums that I have joined, many of them start off friendly and helpful, making them enjoyable to participate in.  However, without careful moderating, one or two unhappy people can turn the whole atmosphere negative.  HTSU does a great job of not letting that happen, in a friendly and encouraging way.

Message 228 of 2,020
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

bulbisaur wrote:

I have never seen or purchased scores from anyone but myFICO.  Why would you?  If the point in seeing your scores is to know where you stand with creditors, why would you want FAKO scores that give you a false sense of satisfaction?

That being said, I do appreciate HTSU watching out for all of us who want real encouragement, not FAKO encouragement.  In fact, I appreciate all of the dedication that HTSU gives to this forum everyday.  Of the few forums that I have joined, many of them start off friendly and helpful, making them enjoyable to participate in.  However, without careful moderating, one or two unhappy people can turn the whole atmosphere negative.  HTSU does a great job of not letting that happen, in a friendly and encouraging way.

These companies are very adept at getting people to buy their "credit score" and then they usually end up here complaining about the differences in scores.  Most consumers couldn't tell their FICO from a FAKO if it walked up to them and kissed them square on the lips.

This needs to be restated every now and then.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 229 of 2,020
tatiana
Contributor

I helped my dad buy his FICOs today. 

His TU was 806.  His EXP was 836.  We haven't gotten to TU yet, but I'm sure it'll be another obscene number.  xD

-------------------------------------------------------------

Might as well change my surname to Morgan-Chase.
Closed on my crazy midcentury home in July, 2012! Thanks, FHA!
Message 230 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.