cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Senior Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Over 760 on all 3. EQ 777 EX 775 TU 801.

Message 581 of 1,447
Senior Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

I tried SO hard....but alas....

 

 

 

Your Latest FICO® Scores

Offical FICO Score SealTransUnionDate: 11/29/2010
Buy Today's Score
EquifaxDate: 12/24/2010
 


Starting Score: 02/2015 TU 709 - EQ 676 - EX 729
Current Score: 04/2017 TU 754 - EQ 757 - EX 747
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 08.09.15

Message 582 of 1,447
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

OH SO close Mo!!

 

You'll get there soon.

 

 

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 583 of 1,447
New Member

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

I just had my FICO scores pulled yesterday by a mortgage lender.  Drumroll please...   

 

Equifax:  801

Experian:  785

TU:  808

 

My EX score was over 800 a few months ago when I last checked, so I guess it's time to do a little digging and figure out why I dropped out of the 800 club this time.

Message 584 of 1,447
New Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Just curious - does being 800+ give any real benefit over someone with, say, 760? Obviously the higher the better, but are there circumstances that an 800 would actually give someone a leg up on someone with an [already outstanding] 760?

Message 585 of 1,447
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


hunter399 wrote:

Just curious - does being 800+ give any real benefit over someone with, say, 760? Obviously the higher the better, but are there circumstances that an 800 would actually give someone a leg up on someone with an [already outstanding] 760?


I don't think so. After a certain point it's strictly for bragging rights although it seems like the scores needed for the best rates keep inching upward.

 

 

 

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 586 of 1,447
Valued Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

 


marinevietvet wrote:

hunter399 wrote:

Just curious - does being 800+ give any real benefit over someone with, say, 760? Obviously the higher the better, but are there circumstances that an 800 would actually give someone a leg up on someone with an [already outstanding] 760?


I don't think so. After a certain point it's strictly for bragging rights although it seems like the scores needed for the best rates keep inching upward.

 

 

 

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".


 

I will agree to disagree.

 

No major difference once you reach the top tiers for rates except when you apply for additional credit the possibility of still being in the top tiers could be an issue. 

 

Example for illustration purposes;

 

Have 800 FICO score apply for new CC, possible ding for INQ and possible ding for new account, assuming you get dinged and lose 15 points, leaves you with a FICO score of 785. This scenario keeps you in the top tier and rates are the same for major purchases still.

 

If you use the same scenario and starting FICO is 760 you fall below the top tier and the rates change for major purchases costing you more money over time.

 

 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 587 of 1,447
Frequent Contributor

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

Your Latest FICO® Scores
Offical FICO Score SealTransUnionDate: 12/20/2010
Buy Today's Score
EquifaxDate: 1/3/2011
Buy Today's Score

Made it into the club (EQ).  Is it me, or does the air really smell fresher up hear???

Message 588 of 1,447
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


jheckathorn wrote:

I just had my FICO scores pulled yesterday by a mortgage lender.  Drumroll please...   

 

Equifax:  801

Experian:  785

TU:  808

 

My EX score was over 800 a few months ago when I last checked, so I guess it's time to do a little digging and figure out why I dropped out of the 800 club this time.


Those are terrific scores, jheckathorn!  Congratulations!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 589 of 1,447
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


ChemGuy wrote:
Your Latest FICO® Scores
Offical FICO Score SealTransUnionDate: 12/20/2010
Buy Today's Score
EquifaxDate: 1/3/2011
Buy Today's Score

Made it into the club (EQ).  Is it me, or does the air really smell fresher up hear???


It's wonderful to see that you made it into "the club."  773 is a great EQ score!

 

Congratulations! 

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 590 of 1,447