cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
mborgens
Valued Member

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

I'm on a mac. I had to do save a screen shot. Only way I could make it work.

Message 901 of 2,020
mborgens
Valued Member

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

There is a difference. We have a monthly 850 meeting. We talk about all of you "lessers"Smiley Happy
Message 902 of 2,020
pokerpro
Frequent Contributor

mborgens

I am on PC - tried that few times but to no avail

850 meeting huh

I am 829 & 830 respectively 

I think I should at least qualify to stand at the door of that meeting Smiley Happy

BK7 Discharge: October 2004 Starting Score: 590 March 2018 EQ & EX & TU FICO Score: 846 & 847 & 850

Goal Score: 800+ across the board | Goals Hit: 3 Active Cards: 2

Gardening Since: October 2015 Garden Goal: Oct 2018

Wish List: | None

Message 903 of 2,020
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Scores pulled today.

FICO.JPG

Message 904 of 2,020
uswala
Senior Contributor

I only have access to TU scores through Discover and Barclays. My current TU score through Discover is 784. Would love to know exact EQ and EX scores!

Message 905 of 2,020
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@uswala wrote:

I only have access to TU scores through Discover and Barclays. My current TU score through Discover is 784. Would love to know exact EQ and EX scores!

You can pull them right here at myfico.

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

Message 906 of 2,020
paramed3
Regular Contributor

I hit 772 on transunion FICO This month. Hate to pay to get rest but scores indicate they are the same or close. One card will not report a 2500 CL increase until this month or Nov 1 so I hope that bumps me to 780. I am elated. Keep in mind 6 years ago I was 533 and felt horrible
Starting FICO Score 2007: >> >> 533 -- God those were some Dark Days !!
Current >>>> 9-29-15 - (Experian 800 FICO-8 - (Equifax 798) - ( Transunion 808 )FICO Goals: 820-830 For all 3 or above
Ultimate Fico 850 x 3 Even if for a week Just to say I crawled out of the sewer and trust me it was the pits. I could not borrow a cent
Message 907 of 2,020
paramed3
Regular Contributor

Nov 3 j am going to spend money get all 3
2 of my credit cards give me transunion and it's Fico. Can't wait to see all 3 when the other 2500 in CL hits. I hope I can pull 760-780 out across the 3. Again 6 years ago I could not borrow a nickel and fought my way back. I plan to pay all cc to zero and not leave 3% on one life I usually do to see if more of a bump. 22,700 total cc cl and all zero balance for first time. I have 6 years perfect payment history. I try this or that to see what helps. I want 800+ back and never loose it again
Starting FICO Score 2007: >> >> 533 -- God those were some Dark Days !!
Current >>>> 9-29-15 - (Experian 800 FICO-8 - (Equifax 798) - ( Transunion 808 )FICO Goals: 820-830 For all 3 or above
Ultimate Fico 850 x 3 Even if for a week Just to say I crawled out of the sewer and trust me it was the pits. I could not borrow a cent
Message 908 of 2,020
LilyBee
Regular Contributor

One more time.  My browser is giving me a headache with its temperamental behavior.

Congrats to you MarineVV.  How long did it take you to get to the top?  There are a few of our members in this category who have also hit the magic number of 850.

And, for you, Paramed--good show.  You've come a long way and now know how the game is played.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but Fico numbers have increased by about 25 points because of a change in calculations.  I forget why there has been a modification in our scores, but we'll take it and so will our creditors.  At least Fico has recognized the error of their ways (or miscalculations). Smiley Wink

I have finally been registered long enough in this system, so my scores by the end of the year should also hit the top.  Unless, of course, I mess up on something.

Cheers all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting scores:2007 - TU-850; EX-850; EQ-850. JUNE 11, 2015 - TU-850; EX-850, EQ-850 - Also FICO 8.
LATEST SCORES: EQ: 850; TU: 850; EX: 850; FICO 9 - AS OF MARCH 7, 2016

LATEST SCORES AS OF Nov. 24, /2016 - TU- 850; EQ - 846; EX - 836.- Smiley Sad
Scores as of June 1, 2017: EQ - 842; TU 841; EX - 842;
SCORES as of April 19, 2018: EQ - 834; TU - 841; EX - 832.
New numbers will be posted in 2021
Message 909 of 2,020
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@LilyBee wrote:

One more time.  My browser is giving me a headache with its temperamental behavior.

Congrats to you MarineVV.  How long did it take you to get to the top?  There are a few of our members in this category who have also hit the magic number of 850.

And, for you, Paramed--good show.  You've come a long way and now know how the game is played.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but Fico numbers have increased by about 25 points because of a change in calculations.  I forget why there has been a modification in our scores, but we'll take it and so will our creditors.  At least Fico has recognized the error of their ways (or miscalculations). Smiley Wink

I have finally been registered long enough in this system, so my scores by the end of the year should also hit the top.  Unless, of course, I mess up on something.

Cheers all.

Hi there,

It's been a long journey with many ups and downs.

I filed for BK in 1993 because of my ignorance about how credit works. The BK is something I'm neither proud nor ashamed of. It's just part of my history. Even after the filing I continued to be mostly in the dark about how to get myself out of that hole. But I did know one thing. I knew I could never make another late payment on any loan no matter what and I have held to that all these years.

A perfect payment history and time itself were my best friends. Eventually all the negatives, including the BK, fell off and that made a big difference.

A few years ago I stumbled upon myfico and it really opened my eyes as to how little I really understood about all the nuances of credit. I've learned more here than all my time beforehand.

When I was lucky enough to be chosen as a moderator my education really began. The man who almost single handedly started these forums, Barry Paperno, was patient with all of us and showed us little details that opened all our eyes.

I guess the bottom line to anyone reading this is that you too can come back from financial problems of any kind with knowledge and determination. Just don't give up.

BTW the possible 25 point increase you mentioned will only take place once lenders start using FICO 9 and that process of switching to a new scoring model can be a very long one. Having said that there is LOT'S I don't know about the new model so I could be wrong.

http://www.fico.com/en/about-us/newsroom/news-releases/fico-score-9-introduces-refined-analysis-medi...

In the article it says: The median FICO Score for consumers whose only major negative references are medical collections will increase by 25 points.

Message 910 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.