Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC CREDIT REPORTS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PAC CREDIT REPORTS

I need some help. My credit score was 620 and it dropped to 562. Based on the reasoning provided by MyFico it was because of a credit inquiry by

PAC CREDIT REPORTS
Inquiry date: 2/13/2007

Contact: PAC CREDIT REPORTS, PO Box 66, Aurora, IL, 605070066   •   (708) 897-6700

I tried contacting the number provided and it appears to be inoperative, I did a search on the web but I was not able to find any information on PAC CREDIT REPORTS. Does anybody have any idea who they are? My credit dropped 59 points just for their inquiry. I need to contact them and find out what is going on. Any suggestions? Any help and/or advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PAC CREDIT REPORTS

I couldn't find much either.. An Inq would not bring your score down that much. Something else on your report changed.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 05-09-2007 04:52 PM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you open a money market account? Sometimes they pull CRs.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pac is an inquiry from the company you request a copy of your credit report. I had a bank charge with that companys name  list and it was not clear to me and the bank traced it to the free credit report company on line. If you signed up for them to watch your credit each month this same name will show up on your bank statements. Hope this will help you clear up the problem.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.