Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD ...

tag
2anewu
Regular Contributor

PFD ...

Hi everyone, I could not find the post that talked about what percentage to start with a PFD. Is it 80? I am dealing with G C Services for T Mobile (Got a phone for my sister--stupid me). Any way thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD ...

IMO, the more you offer a PFD the better negotiating position you are in. PIF puts you i n a strong position. Less, and the OC/CA is less likely to accept.

Only my opinion. I never tried offering less than what I fully owed. And was able to get 3 med collections, and one charge off deleted from my accounts. But admittedly, med collections and charge offs are the easiest to work....again, imo.
Message 2 of 5
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most welcome! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
treschic
Frequent Contributor

i think it might depend on how long ago the account was.  i was in the same position with tmobile, but, i paid the entire amount, and paid it to tmobile, and disputed the ca via the cra.  it was deleted from eq, but haven't received a response back from ex and tu.  this method did not work however, when i did the same thing with directv however. i also sent multiple letters via email, planet feedback, and sent a letter to their customer service address, with no response. i sent a pfd to the ca, with no response either.  but, hopefully, you will have better luck
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.