Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFICO up 161 points in 7 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFICO up 161 points in 7 months

WOW- I am getting sooo close to getting this stuff all on track.

PFICO bottomed out Dec 06  at 482
7/22 643

Can't wait for the rest of the UTL payments to show up.
I am also coming up on the 1 year mark on my last late payment.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFICO up 161 points in 7 months

That's amazing! What is a PFICO just out of curiosity?
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the "Bankcard Enhanced" version of a Fico score.
It is offered free with a CC with WAMU.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Yeah I remember that.... I had that with my Providian card until they sold my account to SST during their buyout to WAMU. I have not had a late in three years and my score is lower than yours. What have you done to get the score up to quickly?
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I zapped all 3 of my collection accounts.

Now have all accounts showing "paid as agreed/current"

Paid down my CC balances (reporting at 20% actually 6 %) 1 new CL reported in May

Quite currious to see what happens when Amex and CCCU report.

BTW: ALL of my lates on my credit reports were in 2006.

1 Mortgage - 3 30 day lates in 2006
1 Car loan at 0% 38 months in of 60  3 30 day lates in 2006
2 Student loans 9K (just consolidated - Funny EX beat me up me for this)  
6 Credit cards - (4 reporting) - just 4 lates (Cap One left all others GW away)  

Oldest account 11 years old-
4 SL's Paid closed- 4 lates
2 morgages paid closed -never late
3 Car loan closed/never late
1 Consumer finace account- paid/closed
2 unsecured loans paid/never late

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats interesting. I had 1 collection paid in 2003 and a few lates in 2003 and 2004 but nothing since. I am guessing the only reason your able to recover easier is due to your account history being 11 years old. My oldest account is about 5 years old and most are 2 years or less. When you said your collections are showing paid or paid as agreed. I have a question on this regarding how it shows up on the reports. On my EQ CR it shows "Current Status" as "Collection Account" and Activity Description as Paid. Other CB show similar current status where it says collection but zero balance so they say its paid and reporting correctly. Do you have the same experience? Also did you happen to get any student loans good willed? Thanks
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of my CA's are gone.

All of my Open accounts now have a positive status on them - this was not the case in Nov.

No luck on GW on student loans - but I disputed them with EX after I knew my consolidation was going to go though and got all 4 of them deleted - as TU on showed 2 account with 4 lates I didn't mess with them. EX dingged me 15 point for removing these 26 lates.

r92503lind wrote:
Thats interesting. I had 1 collection paid in 2003 and a few lates in 2003 and 2004 but nothing since. I am guessing the only reason your able to recover easier is due to your account history being 11 years old. My oldest account is about 5 years old and most are 2 years or less. When you said your collections are showing paid or paid as agreed. I have a question on this regarding how it shows up on the reports. On my EQ CR it shows "Current Status" as "Collection Account" and Activity Description as Paid. Other CB show similar current status where it says collection but zero balance so they say its paid and reporting correctly. Do you have the same experience? Also did you happen to get any student loans good willed? Thanks

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they get deleted because of your consolidation or did they just not respond? I found so far anything to do with education loans is verified very well unfortunately. On your CA you said they were gone but do you mean PFD or just showing as paid?
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really do not know- I assume they did not respond- the dispute was at like 26 days when deleted.
Also June/July is the busiest- I timed it
I got all the results I planned except for the score drop.

1 PFD- this actually showed up in March - Gone in June
1 Too old to report
2- "Not mine" Smiley Wink

r92503lind wrote:
Did they get deleted because of your consolidation or did they just not respond? I found so far anything to do with education loans is verified very well unfortunately. On your CA you said they were gone but do you mean PFD or just showing as paid?

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is totally awesome!!!  Congratulations!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.