cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid down utilization from 30% to 8% two weeks ago, but ...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid down utilization from 30% to 8% two weeks ago, but ...

@Anonymous

If you aren't signed up yet on WalletHub, I suggest doing so right away.  The free sites like CK are great for report updates weekly or monthly, where WH gives TU updates to your report daily.  This way you'll see every day when one of those 8 accounts reports with its new, lower balance.  Once you see that all of them have reported, if you're interested in your 3 FICO 08 scores you can grab them at that time from CCT for $1.  It would be cool to hear back what type of scoring increase you see!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

If you aren't signed up yet on WalletHub, I suggest doing so right away ... This way you'll see every day when one of those 8 accounts reports with its new, lower balance.  Once you see that all of them have reported, if you're interested in your 3 FICO 08 scores you can grab them at that time from CCT for $1. 

This is why I love this forum. Thanks ...

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn’t pay any attention to WalletHub’s credit card recommendations. They’ve got a first access card listed for me and my credit as fair when my FICOs are actually good and was just approved for WF Cash Wise and PenFed Power Cash.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousI wouldn’t pay any attention to WalletHub’s credit card recommendations. They’ve got a first access card listed for me and my credit as fair when my FICOs are actually good and was just approved for WF Cash Wise and PenFed Power Cash.

No one should ever pay attention to any CC recommendations from any CMS.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.