Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid off loan showing a Current Staus of 31-60 Days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid off loan showing a Current Staus of 31-60 Days

Why would a loan that is paid off show a Current Status of 31-60 Days??
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid off loan showing a Current Staus of 31-60 Days

After some research on this same topic- this is correct if you ever had a 60 day late.

Each of the CRA's lists this a bit different

EXP paid/closed was 60 days past due
EQ Paid/60 days past due
TU 60 Days past Due

Seems they MUST report Paid installment accounts with a status.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was never 60 days late - just 30.  

But I have other accounts that were paid 30 days late in the past and that is showing in the payment history but the CURRENT STATUS is showing as "Pays as agreed".  Why is this account different?
Message 3 of 6
064Runner

I have the same problem with Corinthian Mortgage. Seems if I had paid the balance due the day before closing on the sale, then I would not have this problem.Does anyone know how many FICO points I lose by having a current status of 60 days late even though it is not?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was 20 points when it dropped.

This is only applicable to installment accounts.

@064Runner wrote:
I have the same problem with Corinthian Mortgage. Seems if I had paid the balance due the day before closing on the sale, then I would not have this problem.Does anyone know how many FICO points I lose by having a current status of 60 days late even though it is not?

Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I (we) have a closed gas card on EX only that shows as delinquent. Perfect payment for umpty years, and the last payment was 30 days late. (We closed the card because mail gets stolen from our mailbox.)

I'm not messing with it, because I don't want to lose the line.

Don't know about OP's 60 day vs 30 day, though. IMO, that would be worth fighting, because a 60 is a serious derog.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.