Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid off most of my $25k credit card debt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid off most of my $25k credit card debt

$24k for two windows?  Do they run the entire length of your condo?  Those are expensive windows!

Agreed that as a homeowner you can easily spend some serious buck.  I can easily think of enough projects that combined would run me about the value of my home. 

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly.

This girl is feeling much better about her financial situation.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Message 22 of 24
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

$24k for two windows?  Do they run the entire length of your condo?  Those are expensive windows!

Agreed that as a homeowner you can easily spend some serious buck.  I can easily think of enough projects that combined would run me about the value of my home. 

7x7, 4th floor, and yeah pricey (premium) windows quoted with installation (scaffolding and crap).  Wasn't going to do anything for my resale value so of course I turned it down haha.

Wasn't a competitive quote, was optional addition to the windows the builder has to replace as they were clearly defective by the company that was contracted to replace the large one (10x10); I shudder to think what those windows will cost but I'm not paying for that at least.

        
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can understand that!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.