cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help! TU fico dropped 75 points in 2 days!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help! TU fico dropped 75 points in 2 days!!

I had a Macy's account that was included in bankruptcy deleted a few months ago due to age I guess. well I just pulled my transunion report and score and lost 75 points since I last pulled a few days ago (going for mortgage and paid off cards so I am checking) Well now it shows closed Jan 2007 which is incorrect? This was included in BK in 2001 should Fico be using date of last activity (which shows 1999) I have heard of others with Transunion issues lately as well) Please help I am so upset

Message Edited by Dolly1213 on 04-01-2007 10:20 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU

Dolly1213 wrote:
I had a Macy's account that was included in bankruptcy deleted a few months ago due to age I guess. well I just pulled my transunion report and score and lost 75 points since I last pulled a few days ago (going for mortgage and paid off cards so I am checking) Well now it shows closed Jan 2007 which is incorrect? This was included in BK in 2001 should Fico be using date of last activity (which shows 1999) I have heard of others with Transunion issues lately as well) Please help I am so upset

Message Edited by Dolly1213 on 04-01-2007 10:20 PM

TransUnion is not giving you a FICO score.  That being said all bureaus generally delete 7.5 years after an entry.  If its showing the date of last activity of 1/07 It is probably just showing updated 1/07 my TU doesn't give a date of last activey only the date last updated and the opening date.

Could be that Macy's ran an update in Jan and your account was still in their file. It should be showing the correct date included in BK and it should also reflect a 0 balance owed.  At the same time, it should also fall off 7.5 yrs after being included in bankruptcy.  Dispute the inaccurate info 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.