Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help put my mind at ease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help put my mind at ease

I have a question please. I am going through a company whom is getting some medical bills removed. We are trying to by a home and my middle score in July was 571. I need 580 to get a FHA loan. The company was able to get the credit companies to delete 11 medical collections. Will my score increase to least 580 by now? I am applying for a FHA loan on Monday I feel very scared. My husband has a great score of 720, But we need both to be over 580 since my income needs to be considered. I have keep our two cards under 30% and have paid everything on time. I still have more medical bills to remove. Do you think it went up

Also How does having your score reporting to you daily help? Do they pull your credit everyday? Will I lose any points for doing this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help put my mind at ease

How do you know your score was 571? Where did you get it?

If they had removed ALL of your medical collections, I would say yes - definite score increase, but since you still have at least one remaining - I'll say "it most likely went up" but I couldn't tell you how much, or if at all.

I say splurge and spend the $45 (?) to get your scores from here to put your mind at ease. If you're getting your scores anywhere else, they're useless.

If you get your CC utilization under 10%, you'll see more points.

If YOU pull your credit report and scores, it does not affect your report or your score AT ALL.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.