Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls. Estimate my EQ Score

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Pls. Estimate my EQ Score

I know it's just an Estimate, but if my TU 08 score is 804 from free Barclay score, and my EQ has exact same info, what would my EQ score POSSIBLY be? And is EQ tougher than TU or easier as far as FICO scores go in general, if both TU and EQ have the exact information?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pls. Estimate my EQ Score

@Vegas247 wrote:

I know it's just an Estimate, but if my TU 08 score is 804 from free Barclay score, and my EQ has exact same info, what would my EQ score POSSIBLY be? And is EQ tougher than TU or easier as far as FICO scores go in general, if both TU and EQ have the exact information?

If the were mirror images then the score would be the same but they are not, there are major differences in the way things get recorded between the 2 bureaus, I usually find the difference between the 2 is  within +- 20 points for Fico 8.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.