Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Prepaid CREDIT CARDS same as standard cards

KDM wrote:
How long does it typically take BofA to convert it to a regular card?  As long as you have other tl's it shouldn't hurt that much.

I have heard 6-12 months.
New Contributor
Tavares

Re: Prepaid CREDIT CARDS same as standard cards

Its excellent.  I got one and put 1500 on it.  After about 6 months they sent my $1,500.00 back in the mail and converted my card into a Platinum.  A few months after that I converted it to a Platinum Plus by calling and asking for a review.  About 6 Months latter They increased my credit line to $15,000.00 and many other offers that i can't get anywhere else.  All for being a good customer.

Bank Of America is the way to go.

** I just don't like their mortgage department.  Terrible communication.  a shame

Joao
FAKO - EX: 749 | EQ: 769 | TU: 749

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+