Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress

Guys, I love this forum, I have been helped so much because of you guys, PFD'd one collector with 3 collection accounts on equifax and agree to remove them all, another PFD'd another account on equifax. Disputed a number of accounts on equifax and transunion.

Any idea how much this would effect my equifax score?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Progress

What are your FICO scores now? How many collections on your reports and how old are they?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores are:
Transunion: 448
Experian: 498
Equifax: 477

I have these accounts:
Citi closed/charge off on Jan 07: $9,252.00
Chase closed/charge off on March 07: $1124

I have these collections:
Transunion: $955 from 06/07/2007, $800 from 05/29/2007(will be removed next week, PFD), $426 from 11/25/2006, $1794 from 10/31/2006
Equifax: $228 from 09/2007(will be removed next week, PFD), $126 from 09/2007(will be removed next week, PFD), $228 from 05/2007(will be removed next week, PFD), $426 from 03/2007, $955 from 08/2007, $800 from 10/2007(will be removed next week, PFD)
Experian: $955 from 06/2007, $426.00 from 11/06
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any idea what my score might go up by?
Message 4 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Sorry, freqout, you're not being ignored, it's just that you've got a lot of stuff going on there, and I for one wouldn't know where to start guessing. I'd say that there are a few who are hunched over their laptops, calculating away...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

If I read this correctly, after some deletions you will still have 2 recent collections still reporting plus 1 Chase CO (recent) and 1 CITI CO (recent). Is this correct?  Do you have any late payments on other accounts? How about any positive accounts? Problem is I have to see your entire picture not just these collections and COs in order to make an educated guess.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a car loan which went upto 150 days late but is now reporting current for the last 2 or 3 months, but I am going to try to GW some of the lates there. I have opened a new credit card with a 300 limit which I am not going to use for more than 1 or 2 dollars a month. Basically right now, I have everything disputed, and see what sticks. As well as DV'd all collections and PFD them too. I have gotten about 50% of my collections PFD'd so far.
Message 7 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Are all of these colections and COs yours?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi and chase, definitely, and I dont think they'd do pfd, would they? So I might try to just start paying those done.

The CA's, not sure, stem from a bad break up when I lived in Minnesota, left the country because of immigration stuff and she didnt take care of anything and let everything go late. I dont care about whether I have to pay or not, just want to have decent credit.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.