cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prosper Experian Score with Rate Check???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prosper Experian Score with Rate Check???

I received an alert this morning that I had a score change from CreditSesame.  That's fine, but I don't want to pay them for the score.  I refreshed my CreditKarma scores instead to confirm and the TransRisk score went up from 718 to 756 and my Vantage score went from 748 to 896!  I am hoping that I will get an alert from MyFico showing the paydown on my Cap1 account and a score increase here as well.

Anyway, I digress.  I wanted to check my rate at Prosper.com since I would like to refinance my LendingClub loan to a lower rate at some point.  The score they are quoting me that they are using is from Experian and it shows 804!!  I have NEVER had a score (either real or FAKO) above 771!  Is this an accurate score that any other lender uses?  Thanks,  MKW

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Prosper Experian Score with Rate Check???

AFAIK they are the only ones that I know of that use the ScoreX Plus FAKO. When compared to a mortgage EX pull a month apart, my ScoreX Plus was roughly 60 off, but certainly YMMV.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.