Senior Contributor
smallfry

Pulled EX Out Of Boredom

My score tanked last month from 705 down to 692 so I figured I would peek after all my lines reported for January. To my surprise my score was 707. Two differences I see are a 13 month car inquiry dropped off leaving with 7 less than one year old. I also let 3 credit cards and my car loan report out of a total of 8 total accounts. So 4 reported balances out of 8 with a shade under 2% utilization. Last month I let 1 credit card report along with the car loan and utilization just under 1%. I passed the one year anniversary of opening my Barclays card and am on the bubble with my Chase Penfed and Navy cards. I wonder how much the score rise had to do with the total number of accounts reporting balances versus the possible aging of a few new accounts to 6 months old. I don't imagine there is that much difference between 7 and 8 inquiries with a report having 34 accounts. I don't mind paying the $12.76 when I see the scores go up. :smileywink:
Valued Contributor
cobra19

Re: Pulled EX Out Of Boredom

nice sf..............I am afraid to pull mine. I maxed out a 10k card during the holidays. I am expecting a biiiiig dive.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}