cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing credit scores without having to purchase the whole report ??

tag
kumiyer

Purchasing credit scores without having to purchase the whole report ??

Hello, sorry if this question has already been asked -

I use annualcreditreport.com to view my credit reports from all three agencies. For an additional $5 or so you are given the option to buy a score, however you can only buy the true FICO score when you order the equifax credit report (Experian gives you the option to buy vantage score and transunion has their own scores).

My question is - can you just purchase the 3 fico scores or do you have to pay for the FICO Credit Complete package everytime you would like to know your scores.

I noticed several people in the forums mentioning their fico scores on a monthly basis.... now do they purchase the FICO Credit Complete every month??

Thanks for your reply !!

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Purchasing credit scores without having to purchase the whole report ??

Yes, it is kind of expensive to buy them on a monthly basis. Unfortunately, there is no "score-only" option.
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is kind of expensive to buy them on a monthly basis. Unfortunately, there is no "score-only" option.
Message 2 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Actuall you can buy your Equifax score for $7.95 once in a while check their website.
Message 3 of 6
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

Make sure to google "myFico coupon codes" or something like that - it'll save you about 20%!
Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Look at it this way: you pay $15 or so for the scores and get the reports for free.
Message 5 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

If you are denied for credit or a credit limit increase based on Equifax info you can get your free report and they offer your EQ FICO score for $7.95.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.