Valued Member
omoa

Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

American express pulled my Transunion score on 10/29/13 and it was 672. On the same day I pulled my Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico, it was a 582. All of the information regarding acoounts is the same on both reports. The only thing I noticed was that a CA on the my Fico report was listed in the accounts section not the collections section. Why such a big difference if myFico is really pulling from Transunion?

Starting Score: 4/01/2011 - TU 542 Goal Score: 800
Current Score: 04/2014 - EQ 710, TU 675, EX 686
Gardening: 2/14 -12/2014
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

FICO version. I've read that Amex uses a FICO8 version, so if they pulled TU it is likely a TU08. The version on TUQM is TU98. One big difference is that TU98 scores charge cards, LOCs, and HELOCs a lot differently.

Frequent Contributor
kkapdolee

Re: Quarterly Montering Transunion Score through myFico vs Lender Pulled Transunion Score

TU FICO from MyFico is TU 98 Classic.
TU FICO from Amex is TU 08 Classic.

They are two different scores.
[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%+] Restaurant, Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[2%] Everything Else

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}