Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Purchasing FICO Scores

tag
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Question about Purchasing FICO Scores

In March I purchase from myFICO the three credit reports which was to have included the 3 credit socres (one from each CRA).  However, I received only one FICO scare and that was called a Plus Score from Experian.  Am I misunderstanding the language and synbols used in the officer to purchase the report? I double checked my receipt to make sure I had ordered the report from myFICO; the receipt confirms I purchased this from myFICO.  I am asking because I wanted to purchased again, but if I am not going to receive the credit score posted by each CRA, I am not paying over $60 again.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Purchasing FICO Scores

If you purchased through myFICO, this website, then you would not get a plus score.  You would have received a real FICO.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 8
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Here is a copy of my receipt from myFICO.

FICO® Score 3-Report View

Billing Type:

1-Time Payment

Quantity:

Price:

$59.85

Subtotal:

$64.79

Sales Tax:

$4.94

Total:

$64.79

Purchase Date:

03/23/2014 01:52:00 PM

Credit Card:

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXx

Order Number:

To access your products and account, simply log in.
Review the FICO Customer Agreement here.

If you have questions or wish to cancel a subscription product, please contact us.

Thank you,

myFICO Customer Care

I am misunderstanding all of this or I never got the report.  Don't know what to think at this point.

Message 3 of 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

After logging into MyFico, click on My Account at the top.  Then under Active Purchases, you should see "Fico Score 3-Report View" (see below).  That should open the report for you.  

Side-by-side FICO® Score & report comparison.

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 8
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Well, the scores and reports are viewable on this website.  If you don't think you got them, then I would call myfico.com customer service, but I don't know why you didn't do that 3 months ago.  Doesn't hurt to try though.

A PLUS score is an Experian proprietary FAKO.  myFICO.com sells FICO scores.

Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 8
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

After logging into MyFico, click on My Account at the top.  Then under Active Purchases, you should see "Fico Score 3-Report View" (see below).  That should open the report for you.  

Side-by-side FICO® Score & report comparison.

Did this EW, and there is nothing listed as Active Purchases.  Thank you for trying to assist me.

Message 6 of 8
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

Well, the scores and reports are viewable on this website.  If you don't think you got them, then I would call myfico.com customer service, but I don't know why you didn't do that 3 months ago.  Doesn't hurt to try though.

I didn't do it because very shortly after submitting the order, I was hospitalized and was discharged just this week, Dave.

Message 7 of 8
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@IncrsCredScore wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

I didn't do it because very shortly after submitting the order, I was hospitalized and was discharged just this week, Dave.

You should call tomorrow call right now, CS should be open.  I think you might be able to convince them to give you the scores again for free, or at least at a discount, especially if you paid for it and never activated.

ETA:  Sorry to hear about your hospitalization.  I hope you are feeling better.  Use the support link at the top of the page to get a phone number to contact someone about getting your reports back.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.