Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about fico scoring notation

tag
myfico5378
New Contributor

Question about fico scoring notation

Hello,

I am a lurker that is stepping out of the woodwork with a question.  I've been reading these forums as much as possible for the last few months in an effort to gain control of my credit score.  I thought I had a basic understanding, but something is really throwing me off on my most recent EQ Score Power Report.  On the summary tab where it shows the scale with the negatives on one side and the positives on the other, it says that I have "Number of your accounts that were ever 60 days late or worse: 4".  However, when I review the list of all of my accounts on the "Paid Late" column, all of them save 1 say, "No".  The one that doesn't say "No" has a flag.  When I click on the details of that item, it shows "0" in the 30-60-90 boxes. 

One theory that I have come up with is that there are 4 accounts that are included in bankruptcy.  All of these accounts list "0" times late when you look at the details.  Could those be the reason Fico is saying that I have 4 accounts that were ever 60 days late or worse? 

The other possibility that I've been tossing around is that at one time they all showed late payments.  However, I disputed it because they should have been shown as IIB and the payments weren't late prior to bankruptcy filing.  Apparently, they EQ removed those late payments and made the appropriate IIB remarks as shown on my credit report, but maybe they haven't totally been deleted somehow and are still affecting my score?

I appreciate any and all ideas.  If you need additional information to help me, please let me know and I'll be happy to elaborate if I can.

Thank you!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.