Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about myfico.com "Score Power" reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about myfico.com "Score Power" reports

Hi- I'm wondering- When a "Score Watch" subscriber orders a "Score Power" report, is the info that is used by myfico.com to calculate their score based on the last reported info from the customer's various accounts, or does myfico.com perform an inquiry on each account for balance / payment status as of that day? For example, if my Visa account from "Usury National Bank" currently has a balance of $500, but as of the last statement closing date, say, 3 weeks ago, the balance was paid in full ($0), which is the amount used by myfico.com in it's calculation of my score as of the day I place the order?

Thanks & Happy 2010!- Vic

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about myfico.com "Score Power" reports

It is a snapshot of your credit report at the time you purchase it. It will get whatever balance was reported last. If your card has $500 on it but the last time it reported it will have $0 on it. If they reported $500 it will have $500. They dont look for the lenders and your balance of that day they go by whatever was last reported to the CRA by the card issuer.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.