Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about scoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about scoring

I am trying to get a grasp on the credit scoring....

Is the Fico score offered here just TU only?

is there a way to get all 3?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about scoring

You can buy EQ and TU through here.  EX stopped selling it a couple years ago on this site.  One of the only ways I have heard of getting your EX score is by joining the PSCU (Pennsylvania State Credit Union).  I think that is the name of it.  Just search for EX scores on here and you will see the place.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@John060675 wrote:

You can buy EQ and TU through here.  EX stopped selling it a couple years ago on this site.  One of the only ways I have heard of getting your EX score is by joining the PSCU (Pennsylvania State Credit Union).  I think that is the name of it.  Just search for EX scores on here and you will see the place.

How Accurate is the Fico score that you get here?

I heard it is off a bit,  is this true

Message 3 of 7
dp321
Regular Contributor

There are different versions of fico scores, evern from the same credit bureau, that are used by lenders. For example, here you see a TU 98 score, while there is a TU 08 out there. Also, auto dealers may use scores that are enhanced for the auto loan applications and such.

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dp321 wrote:

There are different versions of fico scores, evern from the same credit bureau, that are used by lenders. For example, here you see a TU 98 score, while there is a TU 08 out there. Also, auto dealers may use scores that are enhanced for the auto loan applications and such.

This is all so ineresting...

Sooo TU 98 is a lower scoring than TU 08?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It can go either way.  TU 98 and TU 04 may score somewhat differently.  DH and I both happen to have 11 points variation between the two.

The Equifax Beacon 5.0 pulled here is the same version most all lenders pull.  It was spot on for us on our mortgage app.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It can go either way.  TU 98 and TU 04 may score somewhat differently.  DH and I both happen to have 11 points variation between the two.

The Equifax Beacon 5.0 pulled here is the same version most all lenders pull.  It was spot on for us on our mortgage app.

I undrstand..

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.